Monday, February 23, 2009

Donations

My Mops group is being incredibly kind, and has adopted Youth of Ukraine as their service project this semester. They were curious as to what needs Julia and Sergey have for the kids in Odessa. I asked Julia and she said they need stuff for crocheting (special material, threads, patterns) and also stuff for knitting. Any crafty thing is always a huge blessing. However, Julia wanted me to convey that it is fairly expensive to send things by mail, and if you would rather send money, it is cheaper to buy things there in Odessa. I am MORE than happy to send your items though....I would simply ask for a small donation to help with the shipping costs. Also, there are families that travel to Ukraine from time to time....I could always wait and send things with them too in their luggage. So, whatever it is you wish to donate, please do. We will find a way and make a way for almost anything!! Thanks for your willingness to help! We SO appreciate all of you!!!

No comments: