Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Update from Julia

I (Julia) am very blessed to have a chance to continue my participation in the trainings where they teach how to work with the tenagers in the risk group. This past weekend (20th and 21st of June) I completed a second level of the training and was invited to get a training to be a trainer myself. After I complete a third level of that training I will be able to be in a team that works with people who work with teenagers of the risk group. The themes of this last training were: how to help teenagers deal with anger and agression; how to help parents build relationships with the teenagers who are in the risk groups; how to help teenagers manage their lives, set and achieve life goals. I am very thankful to this program because all the things they teach are very useful and practical in our work with the teens and youth.

No comments: