Friday, September 4, 2009

FRUIT of the spirit!

This summer I had a special opportunity to serve Jesus. The girls who came for a Bible study and for English lessons shared that at the summer camp they don't get any fruit (they weren't complaining, I asked them myself). So, God put it on my heart to always buy them some type of fruit every time they came over and buy enough to eat as much as they want. So I did and want to thank the donors of our ministry who made this possible. For me this is an example of how the Body of Christ can manifest the grace of God in all kinds of ways. The girls said that it made their summer special to try every kind of fruit possible this summer, unfortunately usually this doesn't happen for the kids from the orphanage because they cannot buy it. I just thought that it is amazing how God can show His grace in any way He wants. Praise God for fruits!

No comments: