Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Interested in how you found us! :-)

Hi all our wonderful supporters! I was just curious...I have a few different things out there that help promote this ministry, and I was just wondering what works to bring people to our blog. Could you please post a comment and let me know how you found out about Youth of Ukraine? That would be SO helpful! And also where you are from! There are a lot of hits from different countries and I am just so interested in where you are and a little bit about you!! Thanks!!!!

1 comment:

Tami said...

We found out about the blog when we met Julia and Sergey in Odessa while on our trip to adopt our daughter, Maddie. We live just a few hours south of you, so we felt an instant connection to your organization - even though we've never met! :)